[DeTomaso] seeking 'special' turn signal stalk/switch

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 10:52:39 EDT 2017

Jim,

The stalk function is purely low/high beam and flash high beam (ina normal application), the headlight bucket raising and master on/off switch is on the dash. As a pure 'flash to pass' function, it's pretty useless on the Pantera unless you have secondary lights e.g. like the later GT5/5S model fog lights that could be used with the function.

Julian