[DeTomaso] Comp Cam's roller lifters

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Oct 6 12:45:01 EDT 2017

   I've not run -that- exact kit, but I did put a similar set of parts
   together on my own over 15 years ago and they worked great!  In my case
   I used the Crane Cams roller conversion kit, with a Crane 351C
   hydraulic roller cam and lifters.  It was easy to install.  I didn't
   use a roller timing gear set though, I used a Pete Jackson (quiet)
   gear-drive set instead.
   The engine ran several thousand miles and successfully competed in the
   Silver State Classic Challenge three times at triple digit speeds.
   I don't think you'll be disappointed.
   Asa  Jay
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES Net Manager
[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com