[DeTomaso] Comp Cam's roller lifters

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Fri Oct 6 13:46:40 EDT 2017

When Denny Aldridge built our 351C he used Comp Cams roller lifters. Thank
the lord above that he then dyno'd the engine - and found the lifters would
not stay up.  His stroke with Comp Cams got the tear-down and re-dyno pad
for.  Needless to say, I was not impressed.   Can't say I would recommend
them.

Stephen