[DeTomaso] Header Gaskets for 351c 4v Iron Heads ?

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 20:58:07 EDT 2017

I installed copper exhaust manifold header gaskets about 15 years ago on
the recommendation of a drag race buddy.
Others might chime in but I've not had a problem since.
They might even have something better now days, but it was a good quick fix
back then. Sorry no part #'s but here's a link.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/fog-7015c/overview/

Matt
3584