[DeTomaso] [SDP] 1973 DeTomaso Pantera Group 4 Targa Conversion

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 2 18:22:33 EDT 2017

Yes this reached me 😊

________________________________
From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of marshall smith <marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2017 3:20 PM
To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com; audionut at hushmail.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] [SDP] 1973 DeTomaso Pantera Group 4 Targa Conversion

Off subject. I am trying to contact Gerald McGlothin. Please respond if this reaches you.

Marshall Smith

 To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
 Date: Monday, October 2, 2017, 2:21 PM

    "Comments for this video
 are disabled"
    Smart move.......

 (Hmmm....I guess this means that (so far) no South American
 drug lord
    has shown up to buy this
 ghastly thing?)
    Sent using Hushmail
server.detomasolist.com
This is the DeTomaso mailing list, a free and open forum for the discussion of issues surrounding all DeTomaso automobiles. This is an unmoderated mailing list ...

 To manage your subscription
 (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links
 above.

 Members who post to
 this list grant license to the list to forward any message
 posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
 list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain
 an archive or approve the archiving of list
 messages.
 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

server.detomasolist.com
This is the DeTomaso mailing list, a free and open forum for the discussion of issues surrounding all DeTomaso automobiles. This is an unmoderated mailing list ...

   Yes this reached me

   Off subject. I am trying to contact Gerald McGlothin. Please respond if
   this reaches you.
   Marshall Smith

   [4]DeTomaso Info Page
   server.detomasolist.com
   This is the DeTomaso mailing list, a free and open forum for the
   discussion of issues surrounding all DeTomaso automobiles. This is an
   unmoderated mailing list ...
   use the links above.