[DeTomaso] [SDP] 1973 DeTomaso Pantera Group 4 Targa Conversion

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 2 18:20:48 EDT 2017

Off subject. I am trying to contact Gerald McGlothin. Please respond if this reaches you.

Marshall Smith

 Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] [SDP] 1973 DeTomaso Pantera Group 4 Targa Conversion
 To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
 Date: Monday, October 2, 2017, 2:21 PM

    "Comments for this video
 are disabled"
    Smart move.......

 (Hmmm....I guess this means that (so far) no South American
 drug lord
    has shown up to buy this
 ghastly thing?)
    Sent using Hushmail

 To manage your subscription
 (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links
 above.

 Members who post to
 this list grant license to the list to forward any message
 posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
 list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain
 an archive or approve the archiving of list
 messages.
 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----