[DeTomaso] Fast and Loud's Pantera Racing a Daytona Coupe?

davek detomaso.pantera at verizon.net
Mon Nov 6 11:21:44 EST 2017

Ken Green wrote: "I'm pretty sure the Pantera was not the eco boost build, and appeared to have a serious roll cage."
Ken, There is a video clip on Richard Rawling's facebook page that will remove any doubt if their race Pantera is based on the eco-boost V6 or a V8. Just search his page from a few months ago. Or I've also shared that same video on my page at www.facebook.com/gr5pantera (It's 1 or 2 posts down. No need to have facebook account to view.)

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail