[DeTomaso] Wanted to Buy - 13" Campy for GT5-S

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 09:43:14 EST 2017

Looking at all my options. This is the rear rim from my GT5-S - needless to
say it doesn't hold air very well. Plan "B" will probably be to buy a new
set of rears from Marvic, but since theirs are 14", I'd have to buy 2.
Before taking the plunge, I'm looking for options.

If I buy two 14"s, I'd have a good 13" for sale. Any idea what market value
is for a 15x13" magnesium rim for the widebody cars?