[DeTomaso] Candy, now Internet Cameras

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 16:59:24 EDT 2017

I got my exterior home system from Costco for under $1500, I think they have come down further in price now.

It's an 8 camera POE (power over Ethernet) with 3TB hard disc DVR, connected to the home Ethernet. I can access it through an app on my phone and it is set to motion detect record and notify. I can live playback or playback recordings and it typically stores 30 days worth of recordings prior to overwrite.

I found the 8 cameras provide good overlap coverage of the exterior and street, so I can tell if anyone is driving up and down casing the area.

Julian