[DeTomaso] NPC: De Tomaso foreign exchange student?

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Wed Mar 29 20:43:49 EDT 2017

Few of us are young enough to have a 14 year old daughter to swap.

Sad
Dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
davel at emspace.com

904 429 1937 (SkypeCall FLA)
Skype:embeddedspaces
Canada Numbers
604 721 2278 (cell)
604 589 9182 (shop line)
604 589 9183 (home line)

-------------- next part --------------

   Tomaso ties, please contact Hartwig at [1]hartwig.asshauer at airbus.com
   Cheers!
   Mike (our spare rooms are all full of Pantera parts unfortunately!)

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)