[DeTomaso] NPC: De Tomaso foreign exchange student?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 20:54:14 EDT 2017

BTW, we had a French girl foreign exchange student for the summer, ah, several summers ago.  It was a lot of fun.  We drug her and our kids all over - my wife even flew them to CA, rented a motorhome and took them to Mexico.  Her highlight was to go Snipe Hunting here on our ranch (well maybe not THE highlight.).  She laughed and laughed because we could not correctly pronounce her name: Laure.  Her favorite food:  McDonalds!  Good luck Hartwig!    ---BILL L