[DeTomaso] Hall arm rest

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:26:59 EDT 2017

As posted earlier, I need a dash and arm rest.  (Upholsterer skip town)

Hall's Tara thinks they have a dash and will go to the attic and look this
week.

As for the door rest, she made a point to say theirs are fiberglass!   So is
anyone familiar with the arm rest Hall sells?  Wouldn't the fiberglass be
the core under the vinyl and padding?   Communications via emails, she was
not sure!

Joe/5177