[DeTomaso] Hall arm rest

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 20:37:30 EDT 2017

In a message dated 3/29/17 5 27 5, byrdjf at embarqmail.com writes:

> As posted earlier, I need a dash and arm rest.  (Upholsterer skip town)
>
>>>Ah, that sucks!!!
>
> >Hall's Tara thinks they have a dash and will go to the attic and look
> this
> week.
>
> As for the door rest, she made a point to say theirs are fiberglass!   So
> is
> anyone familiar with the arm rest Hall sells?  Wouldn't the fiberglass be
> the core under the vinyl and padding?   Communications via emails, she was
> not sure!
>
>>>The Pre-L cars had armrests made out of wood (!) that was then covered
with padding and vinyl.   The L-model armrests were molded plastic, like the
one-piece dashboard.

Hall might be producing new, fiberglass armrests that need to be
upholstered, which is perhaps reasonable if you are having a $10K leather interior
made, but not really reasonable for you.   Loads of standard two-pod dashboards
and armrests are lying around in other vendors shops, if Hall doesn't have
them.   Just pick up the phone and call around.   Also, guys like Kirk
Evans, Mike Mayberry and Ron McCall are likely to be able to help out.

Good luck!