[DeTomaso] !0 X15 Campi Wheels

Paul Rimov rimovp at icloud.com
Sat Mar 25 21:48:00 EDT 2017

William this is exactly the place for your inquiry. Genuine vintage 10 inch Campagnolo wheels have become very prized and when they do pop up for sale are quite costly. In my opinion the two 15 inch options in addition to the 17 and 18 replica options are a great alternative and do have the advantage of being of newer materials with more modern manufacturing processes. Best of luck with your quest. Cheers Paul

Sent from my iPhone