[DeTomaso] !0 X15 Campi Wheels

William Schauer wrschauer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 25 19:05:28 EDT 2017

Hi All.

New to the list, so apologies if this is an improper use of the list.

Just bought a 1973 Pantera that is pretty much totally stock.

Want to keep the look but prefer the slight change in look of the 8" X !5"
front and 10" X 15 rear wheels instead of the 7x15/8x15 - but need the
10x15's

Understand Marvic in Italy makes as new magnesium and Roin also in Italy
makes aluminum copies.

Want to exhaust my search for used original 10" X 15" Campanolo GTS wheels
before I go to aftermarket.

Please let me know if you have 1 or 2 or know of any.

Thanks.

William Schauer

 <mailto:wrschauer at sbcglobal.net> wrschauer at sbcglobal.net

630-513-6700