[DeTomaso] Techno question: L Pantera lower engine right anglecooling hose

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 16:14:46 EDT 2017

Oh, I got a tip about steam engines being the new thing from the early 1900's, gonna upgrade my Pantera with one...... [😉]

The vendors metal pipe takes account of the mismatch in sizes, and is worth the few bucks additional cost! Plus if you have aluminum (radiator, heads) in the system you are setting yourself for galvanic corrosion with the mismatch in high galvanic series metals.

Julian