[DeTomaso] Radiator grills - different sizes?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 13:30:26 EDT 2017

Larry,

All the grilles (or at least any grille you would see here) are the same size.

The very early Euro push buttons had a different valance and a two-piece grille.  We are talking the first handful of cars here.  All the others were the same.

My car came with an early grille with studs and I replaced it with the later style. No sweat.

Mike

Sent from my iPad