[DeTomaso] Prototype for sale. Again?

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 14 22:43:47 EDT 2017

The connection to Renault was probably very weak at best…possibly not even commissioned by them.

I saw only the one reference to it before it disappeared.  The DeTomaso lifespan was much longer.

It has all the styling cues of the A310, especially the nose.  It has no real Pantera resemblance at all.

Michael