[DeTomaso] Prototype for sale. Again?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Mar 14 20:27:39 EDT 2017

I googled the Alpine and found a car that may loosely resemble the one in
the photos but is surely not it.

-------------- next part --------------
   I googled the Alpine and found a car that may loosely resemble the one
   in the photos but is surely not it.

   On Mar 14, 2017 5:03 PM, "Roland" <[1]willibillie at live.de> wrote:

     A  A Michael is absolutely right.
     A  A It was the prototype for a Renault Alpine. Renault refused it
     and the
     A  A old man picked it to show something that will drive Kjell Qvale
     crazy.
     A  A Later on it was used to show investors from russia, that the
     old
     A  A company is still working.
     A  A Roland Jaeckel