[DeTomaso] Interesting experience with Maquiars symthetic paste wax

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 15:35:38 EDT 2017

 I bought a can of this stuff maybe 3 years ago and was really disappointed.  I had been applying one coat.  A couple weeks also I applied 2 coats and I can't believe the difference.  Like two totally different products.  Washed the car Saturday evening and have never see the dust etc. rinse off easier or water bead up like this.
I never expected a second coat of wax to do this?  Is it this specific product, any paste wax, or???
Ken