[DeTomaso] Back Fire

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Jul 31 15:17:32 EDT 2017

36 DEGREES Overall Advance on a Cleveland will make about 5 more HP than
at 34 degrees is my experience.
34 Degrees Overall Advance on a Windsor or most other engine blocks
Larry Stock

On 7/31/17, 11:50 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of