[DeTomaso] Registry News...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 17:34:12 EDT 2017

In Registry news,

I have been working on migrating the DeTomaso Registry from its 'vintage' 1990's computer.

This huge task will take some time, but is progressing.  Occasionally the registry will be closed for updates.

See the main/cover page for details and updates.

Spending my time on migration means I have MUCH less time to personally answer questions,

So get what you can from the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) pages before sending me a message,

and currently the typical/average delay in my reply is about 10 days.  Sorry for the unavoidable delay.

Photos submitted to the ImageProcessor e-mail address are queued for completion,

so you do not need to re-send your photos.

As a reminder, send your photos as attachments, not embedded within your text message,

as photos sent within the text arrive in LOW-resolution, and the auto-processor is looking for Attachments,

it can not parse embedded pictures from text.

Ciao'

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp