[DeTomaso] Pilot

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 21:25:23 EST 2017

I think the ID of the cleaned up hole will be ~3/4", so I'd need a 13/16" or
7/8" tap.

Talked to Dennis Quella.  The outer is aluminum, so for now, I'm going to
try to drill it out.  Even a tap for non-hardened metal that's ~13/16" is
$50-60 @ McMaster-Carr.  If it's aluminum, it should drill out fairly
easily, then I can knock it out.  Fingers crossed.

Wish me luck.