[DeTomaso] Air Cleaner and POCA Profiles collection for sale...

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 12:07:16 EST 2017

Do love the look of the OBX Mufflers - as seen on 6855 (attached)

    On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:46 AM, Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

   Cleaning out the garage and gotta get rid of some of this stuff...
  1. POCA Profiles and Newsletter collection - Make Offer
  Collection from mid-2003 to the end of 2016.  I think they're all
  there, but one or two may be missing. Make offer!  I can bring to the
  next PCNC meeting, or mail (at your expense).
  2. Cast aluminum DeTomaso air cleaner w/ K&N filter - $150
  This is the popular high quality air cleaner from Hall Pantera ($225
  new).
  See attached pics.
  3. OBX DB001 Mufflers (new in box) - $300
  These are the highly sought after dual tip mufflers from OBX that are
  no longer available.  They look and sound great on a Pantera. See
  attached pics.
  Email me directly if you're interested.
  Cheers!
  Garth