[DeTomaso] Air Cleaner and POCA Profiles collection for sale...

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 11:43:04 EST 2017

Cleaning out the garage and gotta get rid of some of this stuff...

1. POCA Profiles and Newsletter collection - Make Offer
Collection from mid-2003 to the end of 2016.  I think they're all there, but one or two may be missing. Make offer!  I can bring to the next PCNC meeting, or mail (at your expense).

2. Cast aluminum DeTomaso air cleaner w/ K&N filter - $150
This is the popular high quality air cleaner from Hall Pantera ($225 new).See attached pics.

3. OBX DB001 Mufflers (new in box) - $300
These are the highly sought after dual tip mufflers from OBX that are no longer available.  They look and sound great on a Pantera. See attached pics.

Email me directly if you're interested.

Cheers!
Garth