[DeTomaso] Cabin heat question

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu Feb 23 17:18:07 EST 2017

Just as a For your information, we have these photos that try to
illustrate how those cables wind through and attach to the control levers.
Tough to get right if you don¹t take careful notes as to exactly how they
came apart, which they can do without notice sometimes, messin-around with
the valve and whoops the cable falls out, and Where did that come from?
Larry

On 2/23/17, 1:58 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of