[DeTomaso] R.I.P. Bud Williams

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:28:55 EST 2017

I have just learned from a Facebook post and confirmed in a thread on the Tiger Club forum that long time Pantera owner Bud Williams passed away some time early February. I have no further information on the circumstances, but Bud was getting up in years.

I recall meeting Bud at one or more Fun Rally's in years past, he came across as a true gentleman.

Julian