[DeTomaso] NPC Vedr. Endoscope for under $10 ?

Thomas Törnblom tipo874 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:29:43 EST 2017

Looks like there are similar ones using wifi instead of USB.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6LED-Waterproof-WiFI-Borescope-Inspection-Endoscope-Snake-Tube-Camera-For-iphone-/371813819578?var=640798240788&hash=item5691d4a4ba:m:mAnQATNcbVRAZV8Yng_H_pA

More than $10 though, but should be usable with more devices.

   [1]http://www.ebay.com/itm/6LED-Waterproof-WiFI-Borescope-Inspection-En

   1. [14]http://www.ebay.com/p/7mm-android-endoscope-waterproof-