[DeTomaso] NPC Vedr. Endoscope for under $10 ?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:13:49 EST 2017

I looked at one a while back, but was not available for iPhone, somewhat strange they have not developed it for the larger market?

In regards to this particular one I do see what appears to be a lot of Chinese eBay sellers advertising as California lately and then drop shipping directly from China. I am usually wary of anyone with less than 95% positive feedback.

Technology development is moving at a rapid pace and recently on Facebook I have seen a 3D scanning camera and software add on for an iPad that can scan a room then take the data and produce blueprints (albeit a pay per use service currently).

It won't be long before we can affordably capture our cars etc. in a 3D scan and render the images for planning exterior and interior modifications.

Julian