[DeTomaso] Fwd: Jackie Stewart story

Joe Stockett qrtlow at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 09:56:30 EST 2017

Great story,
That happened to me but thank God I was driving 5 miles per hr in my
neighborhood. The entire cabin instantly filled up with white steam and
visibility was zero. I had to limp back home with my head hanging out of
the driver window. My neighbors thought the car was on fire and came
running over. I'm lucky my girlfriend was not in the passenger seat because
that's the direction the steam canon was pointing, her feet would have had
2nd degree burns and would instantly been an ex-girlfriend.

Joe

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 4:07 PM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <