[DeTomaso] Fwd: Jackie Stewart story

Scott Mead scottmeadphoto at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 17 23:23:13 EST 2017

Yikes! That brings back bad memories. When mine blew many years ago, I was wearing shorts and high top Nikes (yep, it was the 80s). I learned a few very important things that day: First, Ethylene glycol burns like a mother (not to mention that it sticks to the skin); the windshield fogging is about as quick as stepping from a 72-degree house, out into 10-degree weather (as in "POOF" fog out); and heater shut off valves are a Pantera owner's best friend!