[DeTomaso] fuel injection fuel pump in gas tank

RS npdrs at maui.net
Wed Feb 15 20:21:32 EST 2017

Hi,

I did same conversion last summer and soon learned the hard way; it is SUPER IMPORTANT to use special wire inside the tank.
I first had regular car electrical wire where coating totally melted away after about 1 month and created a short inside the tank!
Luckily fuse blew before the spark ignited the fuel vapors in the tank......

Cheers, Robert