[DeTomaso] 74 Pantera on BaT - current bid only $42,500

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 20:20:33 EST 2017

Sold at $76K

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Detrich
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 8:22 AM
To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Cc: Mike 01Ditucci <ditucci at att.net>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 74 Pantera on BaT - current bid only $42,500

This is owned by a DFW Panteras member. He's got 5 Panteras and wants to trim his collection.

I have been told it is an original rust free car with a refreshed motor and other mechanical components, original interior, etc. Outside needs some body work and paint. Good original car. Long way to go to reach reserve price. If you are serious buyer, let me know if you would like more info.

Jeff
6559

PS:  I have no monetary interest in the car.