[DeTomaso] 74 Pantera on BaT - current bid only $42,500

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:21:59 EST 2017

This is owned by a DFW Panteras member. He's got 5 Panteras and wants to
trim his collection.

I have been told it is an original rust free car with a refreshed motor and
other mechanical components, original interior, etc. Outside needs some
body work and paint. Good original car. Long way to go to reach reserve
price. If you are serious buyer, let me know if you would like more info.

Jeff
6559

PS:  I have no monetary interest in the car.