[DeTomaso] Crane Ignition Systems

George B gkb1968 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:53:52 EST 2017

Not surs what problems you are having. I was using a HI-6 on my Cleveland and had an issue. It was connected directly to the magnetic pickup in my case. When I switched directly to the magnetic pickup from the module output there was a significant difference in ignition timing (wouldn't run at all  even though I did remove the distributor). Not sure if this help, but something to keep in mind.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Is anyone using the Crane HI-6 Ignition box with the Crane billet
distributor with the optical trigger?  I am having issues with mine and
could use some help troubleshooting.

Thanks in advance.