[DeTomaso] door panels

Peter Menyhart PMenyhart at msn.com
Fri Feb 3 07:50:21 EST 2017

Thanks----that is pretty much what I'm thinking right now(of course in the only right color---RED)

check out our website at:   www.whitehorseranch.com<http://www.whitehorseranch.com>

________________________________
From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of Dave Londry <davel at emspace.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 5:51 PM
To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] door panels

Pretty specific to a blue car - but the idea is portable.

Dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
davel at emspace.com

904 429 1937 (SkypeCall FLA)
Skype:embeddedspaces
Canada Numbers
604 721 2278 (cell)
604 589 9182 (shop line)
604 589 9183 (home line)

-------------- next part --------------

   check out our website at:   [1]www.whitehorseranch.com

   Pretty specific to a blue car - but the idea is portable.
   Dave
   On 2/02/17 3:34 PM, Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. wrote:
   > Nothing special.  I was not happy with the door pulls (had staples on
   the
   > inside of pull) and have "given" it to another local guy with plans
   to redo
   > in black (instead of the charcoal).   Hoping I can find the guy that
   has my
   > door pulls and dash as he has been MIA for a few months
   > Joe

   On Behalf
   > Of Peter Menyhart
   > Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 18:28 PM
   > To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   > Subject: [DeTomaso] door panels
   >
   > Howdy All,
   >
   > I just had a meeting with my upholstery guy and we'll start on the
   door
   > panels next week.
   >
   > Does anybody have pictures of door panel treatments? If so could you
   send
   > them or post them here.
   >
   > Thanks
   >

   > Peter