[DeTomaso] door panels

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Thu Feb 2 20:51:26 EST 2017

Pretty specific to a blue car - but the idea is portable.

Dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
davel at emspace.com

904 429 1937 (SkypeCall FLA)
Skype:embeddedspaces
Canada Numbers
604 721 2278 (cell)
604 589 9182 (shop line)
604 589 9183 (home line)

-------------- next part --------------
   Pretty specific to a blue car - but the idea is portable.

   Dave

   On 2/02/17 3:34 PM, Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. wrote:

Nothing special.  I was not happy with the door pulls (had staples on the
inside of pull) and have "given" it to another local guy with plans to redo
in black (instead of the charcoal).   Hoping I can find the guy that has my
door pulls and dash as he has been MIA for a few months
Joe

I just had a meeting with my upholstery guy and we'll start on the door
panels next week.

Does anybody have pictures of door panel treatments? If so could you send
them or post them here.

Thanks

Peter

check out our website at:
[3]www.whitehorseranch.com[4]<http://www.whitehorseranch.com>

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)