[DeTomaso] "Are you Ready for the Future?" (No direct PC but interesting!)

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 28 00:48:50 EST 2017

I agree.  Just like a jet engine will never replace the sound of a 550hp Pratt & Whitney Turboprop engine. Awesome!

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 12/27/17, 8:04 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of audionut at hushmail.com" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of audionut at hushmail.com> wrote:

    Interesting indeed, Laurie--   thanks for posting.  I'd say that if
    he's off the mark, it ain't by much.
    I don't know about you guys but I'm never going to be ready to swap
    out my V8 for an electric motor.  I don't care how fast they are. Not
    even if you give me a 3D printer to poop out all the parts and robots
    to do the work.  No f'n way. A Pantera needs to growl, rumble and
    shake!
     Sent using Hushmail