[DeTomaso] "Are you Ready for the Future?" (No direct PC but interesting!)

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 28 01:03:23 EST 2017

Ah!  Speaking of Go Karts.  My dad (a Ford Mechanic and later a machinist) built my Go Kart from Dart Kart plans
and put 2 West Bend 580’s in it.  I will never forget the weekends racing it.  I bet many of you had Go Karts also!

Let’s hear about them!!  It’s only a LITTLE off topic.  ;-)

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 12/27/17, 8:14 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Jack Donahue" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of demongusta at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hear Hear - to that. Old school, cubes, headers, & testosterone.
    Ironic that my first go-kart (at age 6) was a “prototype” Singer sewing machine - I used to sit and watch my mother sew on one and just imagine how that wheel could be a "drive-wheel" on a go-kart. Fast forward 65 years - and here we are - electric cars??