[DeTomaso] original or hood locks for lightweight rear deck????

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 11:59:29 EST 2017

 I have a 20 pound rear deck and I'm thinking that it would be better to use a pair of hood locks at each corner that try to fit the stock center lock.  The car will ultimately be a street and track car, lots of mechanical mods, full cage, etc., so I'm not real concerned with originality, other that the overall appearance, which I still think is a timeless achievement.
Ken