[DeTomaso] NPC - QUALITY HOME PRESSURE WASHER???

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Thu Aug 10 14:14:11 EDT 2017

I'll echo Larry. If you want to trim your hedge or remove the stone from
your exposed aggregate
(maybe paint strip a vehicle) a 7 - 10 HP gas machine is it.

If you don't need a weapon, electric is best.
I didn't have the guts for a 50 bucker though.
Karcher has been good. Simonize-branded thing sucked.
I never use an extension, but if I did it would be ridiculous-gauge.

Dave