[DeTomaso] NPC - QUALITY HOME PRESSURE WASHER???

Larry-Ohio Time Corp Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Aug 10 09:48:01 EDT 2017

Larry,

I have a collection of pressure washers. It all depends what you want to do
with it. I use my 1HP electric for car washing with a foaming tip
attachment. Lower pressure EZ on and off of the electric motor. No
electrocutions yet (yes GFI).

My main unit (4000 PSI) has a 8HP Honda on it. It is a belt drive unit that
I prefer as the motor and pump are more generic parts should they need
servicing. The Honda motor starts EVERY time even after sitting all winter.

Tips are important to get the results you want. Rotating Turbo tips are
great. The best ones are over $300. The best, I think, is the Ripsaw

http://hydraflexinc.com/products/high-pressure-nozzles/ripsaw-rotating-turbo
-nozzle-3200-psi

 The Home Depot one is not bad for around $50. A tip, tip. Always start with
your tip off so that you flush out any dirt that may have gotten in the hose
before it clogs the tip.

I have a number of them for sale, stop on over and play, It's only a 3 day
drive....

Larry (always dirty) - Cleveland