[DeTomaso] P-car shirts

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Aug 7 09:52:35 EDT 2017

Just the messenger.   I have no affiliation with or knowledge of the
quality of these shirts, but if I had a yellow car, I'd buy one of those.

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.redbubble.com/shop/detomaso%2Bpantera%2Bt-shirts&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoUMTAxODE3Njk4NDU5NTkzNTkxNTkyGjg4MWVlMWNjYTQ4NGU2NDA6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNFADlkWnoWVURtWX3mDfJhpKpzbsg