[DeTomaso] Is a little bragging allowed ?

Tony Blevins fun_tonyb at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 22 12:37:35 EDT 2017

Two weeks ago, SouthEast Pantera were invited to the Celebration of Exotics which is run by the Ferrari Club.  Its a very well-done and hi-end affair and we were pleased to place 6 member cars in the field.  Its a point-judged event in which 3 Big Cats took home awards.  Tim Clingler's White 88 GTS-5, Tony Blevins' 72 Red/Black Euro GTS and Tom Bennett's 72 Black Beauty.   Pics below + one more your's truly.   Tony

SOUTHEAST PANTERAS ARE BACK ON THE PROWL BABY !