[DeTomaso] Techno question: setting the engine brace barproperly

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu Apr 20 14:36:10 EDT 2017

Initially it is nose up to get the air out of the heads, if this is a
fresh engine install or if the engine has been drained of its coolant,
then you can do the tail up to bleed the cooling system.
Enough said, Larry Stock

On 4/20/17, 10:58 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Larry - Ohio Time"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of