[DeTomaso] Techno question: setting the engine brace barproperly

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Thu Apr 20 13:58:23 EDT 2017

<< Tail-Up>>

I will vote for that way too.

Larry (the right way) - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Dave McManus
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:14 PM
To: cengles at cox.net
Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Techno question: setting the engine brace
barproperly

Tail-Up
IndyDave

-----Original Message-----
From: cengles at cox.net [mailto:cengles at cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:13 PM
To: Dave McManus
Cc: charlesmccall at gmail.com; detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Techno question: setting the engine brace bar
properly

Dear Dave,

              Uh-oh.    I am glad that you agree with my first
assessment of the procedure, but I am confused again.  The resolution must
await more techno experts and information.  This is beginning to sound a
little bit like the great controversy of how to properly bleed the Pantera
cooling of air:  Nose up  versus Tail up.  Hopefully all will be clear in
short order.

                          Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles