[DeTomaso] Some FIA Group 3 brake questions - circa 1973

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Mon Apr 17 18:29:16 EDT 2017

Steve almost anything is allowed, as long as we are kind hearted to one another.

The Dropbox link would be great.

Larry (look they put up with me) - Cleveland

  _____

From: Steve Lisa [mailto:stevelisa at patentit.com]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 6:21 PM
To: Larry - Ohio Time
Cc: List DeTomaso Forum
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Some FIA Group 3 brake questions - circa 1973

I am working on getting some photo's - believe it or not we were busy enough that we didn't take any of our own!!! But, among the constant parade of people gawking, there were a few photographers that stopped by and said they snapped photo's during practice and qualifying.  I am waiting on getting some emails.

Again, I am new to this process, but I have a dropbox folder that I am keeping of the build, beginning after Asa Jay dropped 5533 off in Portland last year.  I am not anxious to make it uber-public, but I would happily share it with the forum.  Is that allowed?

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888

 <http://www.patentit.com>
Please note our new Scottsdale address.  Our phone and fax numbers remain the same.
Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F: 312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
www.PatentIt.com

This email is confidential and privileged, and intended only for the recipient above. If you received this email in error, please destroy all copies of it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.