[DeTomaso] Shout out to Dave Adler

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Apr 15 13:49:12 EDT 2017

Hi all,
Just a note to say Thank you to Dave Adler who stopped by the house
today in Spokane.  He's up visiting friends in the area.  It was good
visiting with him, his daughter and grandson.  We pray for a safe tour
of the area and a flight back home.

We're reminded by this that Pantera ownership touches many people and
has been one of the greatest experiences of our lives.  Though we may
not see each other for years at a time, the friendships are still there
and open any moment they're needed.

Just like Steve Lisa giving me a call yesterday from the race track when
the brakes failed on his Pantera (that used to be my Pantera).  And
Denny Finn who reached out this morning offering a temporary set of
replacement parts to help out from only about 35 miles away (from the
track).

This community is great, and we sincerely appreciate the friendships
we've had over the decades we've been part of it.

Asa  Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie