[DeTomaso] Innovative Pantera storage space

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Thu Apr 6 09:56:49 EDT 2017

Rob:

I've traveled for years without my trunk insert. My car still has the original finish in the rear area and I just toss a duffle bag in the corner between the AC unit and the fender then hold it in place with a simple bungee cord. Eat the chocolate first....

I've never had a problem with this. You can always toss the duffle bag in the wash if it gets a bit dirty.

I also have a small cooler I place on a piece of cardboard on the top of the ZF and use a few more bungees to keep it in place.

Probably not a good idea if you have a polished ZF or nice paint back there.

Your experience may vary....

Have fun.

Jeff 2467 who was in Destin early December. Fun place.