[DeTomaso] Innovative Pantera storage space

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 10:06:19 EDT 2017

I haven't used it for clothes, but use it regularly for Le Mans trips where
I need to fit clothes for 2 for 10 days, tent, sleeping bags, air
mattresses, cooler, plastic flamingo, tools, and other necessities. It's
great for a paper towel roll, a towel to dry the car, and other soft and
squishable items.

With or without a trunk insert, things will get hot if you'll be travelling
several hours... Your stick deodorant will melt in the trunk and reform
rotated 90 degrees when you lay it down in the hotel room for example. Or
so I'm told...